Order your EPA–registered disinfectant while the DISCOUNT is still available! RMR-141 kills over 100 different micro-organisms including mold, harmful bacteria and viruses.
Kills Viruses, Harmful Bacteria, Mold and More!
- RMR-141 Mold Remover & Disinfectant inhibits the growth of mold & mildew, disinfects and eliminates odors in one easy step.
- It leaves behind a light lemon scent that will vanish within minutes
- Removes & inhibits mold and its odors.
- Kills 99.9% of household bacteria & viruses.
- Contains no abrasives, bleach or harsh acids.
- For use in households, hospitals, restaurants, schools, and institutions
It kills mold and inhibits the growth of mold and mildew. Kills 99.9% of household bacteria and odor-causing bacteria. It is effective against a broad spectrum of bacteria, is fungicidal, and inhibits odors when used as directed. It delivers non-acid cleaning performance in an economical ready-to-use bottle.
When used as directed, RMR-141 will disinfect, clean and deodorize most residential and commercial surfaces like; kitchens, bathrooms, hotels, offices, hospitals, basements, behind and under sinks and countertops, garbage cans and storage areas, and other places where bacterial growth can cause malodors.
RMR-141 is an all-in-one product for treating wood framing, carpets, and other porous and nonporous surfaces as well as part of a complete mold remediation project. This is your go-to product for water damage restoration, sewer cleanup, mold removal, disinfecting porous surfaces and deodorizing. It kills over 100 microorganisms!
DISINFECT/CLEAN/DEODORIZE: Pre-clean all heavily soiled surfaces prior to product application. To clean, deodorize, and disinfect apply product with a sprayer, cloth, sponge or other suitable applicator until surface is thoroughly wet. Maintain wetness for 10 minutes, and wipe dry or air dry. Do not use on glasses, dishes or utensils.
FUNGICIDAL: When treating surfaces to kill and prevent most mold & mildew, spray solution on surfaces, making sure to thoroughly saturate. Maintain wetness for 10 minutes, then remove excess liquid or allow to air dry.